Monday, April 12, 2010

Won't Be Flying United Either.

I promise a new post all about wedding stuff soon. However, I'm so outraged about something that happened to a disabled woman on a plane that I have to post this to you guys and anyone else who may stumble across. I'm so outraged at airlines and lack of customer service.

If you don't want to read the link I will condense it by saying a disabled woman was told by a flight attendant that DW carry-on was none of FA concern and that DW would need to ask another passenger to help her store it because FA was not obligated to do so. Thankfully a man helped her with it and then again when they were deboarding. At a customer service desk she was told by the rep, "I won't apologize for her [FA] actions and I'm not sorry for what happened to you."

This isn't right. I don't care who you are, it is NOT right to treat a person that way. I don't get what happened to customer service. You're not sorry?! That rep went on to tell the woman that the person who said that would likely not even be reprimanded for her unwillingness to help a woman who could NOT help herself.

I'm so disgusted. Do not all people deserve a measure of respect? I hate a world that employs it's citizens to treat their people this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment