Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A More Bridal Post

Lately, I've been intensely stressed out, mostly about money and hardly about my upcoming wedding. I thought it would be nice to save the bummer posts for another day and show off some full on Wedding Inspiration Pic Spam.

As you may know, FH and I are having a Pirates vs Ninjas wedding, so our inspiration is going to be a little wackier than most people's.

Bride-spiration

I want this skirt:
Photobucket
with a corset bodice like this:
Photobucket

Likely, these boots:
Photobucket

And accessories:
Photobucket

Pearls <3
Photobucket

I don't have any earring ideas. I'd like really huge hoops but probably won't be very classy. lol. Maybe it would be good if I got something seahorse/turtle/anchor-y.

The bouquet (more flowers to come):
Photobucket

I want to carry this purse:
Photobucket

Having these ideas really help me to see what my wedding will look like. Of course with the corset the person that makes those asks for measurements so I'm not worried things fitting. Well, I am worried but not terribly. Not yet.

Bear in mind, all this is subject to change. I'm waiting til Halloween to see what they have in the way of costuming for pirates before I order anything. I might find something better or cheaper.

Hope all is well, ladies. I will attempt to post more. I'll definitely be posting about my venue and reception site. More about the Best Ninja and Matey of Honor as well.

4 comments:

  1. Is that corset lace back or clasp back? If you get it lace backed, you can stand to gain or lose a few pounds (stress WILL do it to you... my dress is falling off of me and I'm not actively or inactively trying to lose weight) without the whole thing needing to be altered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think lace but not sure. None of this is set in stone LOL

    I know about the stress. I read about it almost daily from girls on LJ wedding communities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, Kash. The moment I saw it I knew I wanted it, I'll compromise the top for that skirt! Hopefully, I won't have to though.

    ReplyDelete